Thursday, July 18, 2013

FINALLY, a reason to look forward to Mondays!


**********

If you're like me, Monday is kind of a day that ticks you off!  You're already mad the weekend is over, you have to go back to work, talk to that annoying co-worker, hear your boss ask for that TPS 1 report again and deal with gridlocked Houston traffic. Unless it's football season, I am just not someone you want to mess with on Monday nights. Well, I am here to help my fellow Houstonians out! Don't sit in traffic, banging on your steering wheel, yelling at the "%$#@ idiot!!" in front of you as you try to make your way back home. Instead, relax, help out your stomach, pocket book & attitude by checking out the BRC Gastropub Monday happy hour. Trust me, you will not regret it. These guys make the most awesome, delicious, mouth watering, messy & delicious (yeah, I said "delicious" twice!) burgers. Then wash those bad boys down with some much needed alcoholic refreshments aka. BEER!

Ummm, you're welcome Houston! Don't say I never did anything for you.


(ps. Don't you wish I would have posted this on Sunday? I know, I'm a jerk.)


**********

No comments:

Post a Comment